THANK YOU FOR NOT LOVING ME BACK – OPEN LETTER




When I met you that day, the time ceased for me. I saw you feeling that was it. I was believing that you are the man I have been hanging tight for my entire life. There was nobody who could guarantee me that you and I are not for one another. My confidence was so solid and I fell profoundly infatuated with you. As time cruised by, I understood that I was just the gullible young lady who thought we were intended to be as one. We were positively not prepared to be each other's help and accomplices. After my awareness to our oblivious love, I wound up miserable and unconscious. It made me extremely upset and I was furious and harsh.
Somehow I thought that I would never be better, that you are going to be one and only chance I ever had in order to be happy. I thought there was no chance at all to heal my heart or to laugh ever again. Now, as I am talking about this, I realize how childish my thinking was. While I was getting older, I also started thinking wisely. Now, all that I can say to you are words of thanks.
In some weirdly specific way, you taught me about what I should value in a relationship and what I should run away from.



For that time we spent together, I felt that our relationship was exceptional, that it was the best one existing. Presently I realize that I wasn't right. We had everything except a solid or typical relationship. I'm sort of disappointment now, since I was actually living with the prospect that we were a perfect match. Everything I can say currently is thanks on the grounds that there was nothing we shared for all intents and purpose, so the love that I had for you essentially wasn't sufficient to keep up our relationship and that helped me understand numerous qualities.
Something else that I am grateful for is the learning that few out of every odd relationship needs to work. As I previously stated, love isn't sufficient once in a while, so for what reason do individuals endeavor to keep it in any case? Presently I realize that I would prefer not to squander my time attempting to make it work with individuals whose value isn't so huge. It was decent while it endured. All things considered, it wasn't something we should attempt for. It was only a scene of our lives and that scene needed to end.
During the time I spent with you, I realized that no one can rule with others, especially not with partners in a relationship. Relationship means mutual respect and honesty. The point is that while I was trying to make our relationship work, I didn’t have time to think about myself. It was wrong because my self-respect was somewhere behind, neglected. I want to say thank you because I know now that if I have enough self-respect, other people will definitely value me more.



And the last thanks I want to say is because you didn’t love me and I think you weren’t even able to love me, or if you did, it was nowhere close to my love for you. I desire for someone who is capable of loving me equal to how I love. It is not easy to deal with a huge amount of love. If someone gives it to you, you have a hard task to cherish it. Since you were not the man for me, you were kind of helpful when I was searching for a person who appreciates and loves me. A person who will do anything to make me happy, who will be there for me with no questions. I don’t want to lose my self-respect; I don’t want to be anyone’s episode but the entire series.
How could I not be thankful when you helped me to find and value myself? You helped me to not settle for less than I deserve.



    Yours lovely
Heartbeat.

Post a Comment

0 Comments